Thursday, October 05, 2006

Team Lunch at Darbar Indian Restaurant

This time it was the Darbar Indian Restaurant for our team lunch, an occasion to visit New York. A point to note that I do not miss visiting New York, specially for The Work.

What I noticed about these Team Lunches is, if there are more than 12 people in the team then you can hardly listen to the conversation of person sitting on other side of the table. As result of this, mostly what happen is two Groups get formed and each having different conversation on different topic. But having a round dinning table you can avoid this situation, which are rare to find in the restaurants.

Speaking of Darbar, Food was according to standard, atmosphere was decent and price was modest. Only problem with the Lunch Buffet is when you want to get something its not there and you hate making frequent rounds and changing the plate each time on that congested table. I would also appreciate, if I could get a Naan on time, at least not after I about to finish my food.