Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cold & Flu Season

Yesterday night I woke up looking for Nyquil in the cabinet but I was disappointed not finding it there. No wonder, Smart people stock up these must have primary medicines for the 11th hour. This is the cold flu season and I am suffering from it.

The first indication that I will fall sick starts with the soar throat which takes place by having cold and hot things one after another and seems like this time it was hot soup and cold water. The previous experience was espresso coffee shot and thums up.

So today morning before coming to office, first I went to CVS pharmacy to get the Vicks Nyquil Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu Relief. Yes, Multi-Symptom that is Sniffing, Sneezing, Coughing, Arching, Stuffy-head and Fever. It all comes together in a bundle !