Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Playskool Busy Ball Popper

This is the new addition to our Little one's Toy Collection. My intention behind buying this Toy was to keep him busy. In addition, It was eligible for *FREE Super Saver Shipping on Amazon.

But in reality, I found that the balls are always flying around, and I am the one who is collecting them constantly, which keeps me busy. When the Air blower fan starts to pop the ball, It sounds like Vaccum Cleaner. It works only well with 3-4 Balls at time, but soon it stops automatically when it gets interesting.

The real bad thing about this toy is, Even thou it has been priced below $20, It requires 4 D batteries which costs almost $5. So overall not Recommended one.

Speaking of batteries, these days I am really spending big chunk of money on all kinds batteries. Recently purchesed AA/AAA battery charger is not much useful as every toy has different kind of battery for ex. D, C, AA, AAA, 9 Volt.