Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Small World

Well It happened almost three times now to believe that "The World is Small, at least Investment Banking–IT world"

The First time I realized this was, when I was quitting the job and informing the manager that I will be joining some another Firm. The Managers replied back with "Well, See you there!" and soon I found that He also joined same firm.

The another incident was, while waiting in Bus Queue I met my old time manager who was working for the same firm for which I was working.

Even thou I am currently off the job market, I do get a random e-mails about current openings from many Consulting Firms. So when I opened one of those e-mail today, I found that the opening is with the same Client and in the same Project for which I am currently working and they wanted(consulting firm) me to apply for same one.

Call it Coincident or What?