Monday, December 25, 2006

Its Orkut for Me

After staying away from social networking sites for quite long time, I finally joined Orkut.

There are many Social networking websites in the market. The popular ones are MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, Hi5, LinkedIn, Classmates.com, Friendster, Yahoo! 360°. But I found Orkut is the most suitable for me due to the availability of friends on this web site. Orkut turns out to be the most popular social networking website used in India.

It seems like now a days everyone is on Orkut. I noticed it is a better way of maintaining contact with those long-lost friends; otherwise it would have been never possible to find these people. Its like you scrap my book, I'll scrap yours.

For me, There were many surprises found from school days to office colleagues listed in the search.