Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bollywood’s Children song

Somehow our little one loves music; particularly bollywood songs and so far his favorite songs are from “Lage Raho Munna Bhai”. He hints by clapping his hand when he wants to listen 'Pal Pal Har Pal' song.

After repeatedly playing these songs from many days he got bored and so did we. Therefore I thought to find out songs that he will enjoy. I could hardly find more than five songs that could be counted as children’s song made in bollywood which has enjoyable music. Those are

Lakdi Ki Kathi from Masoom (1983)
Chanda Chamke from Fanaa (2006)
Mere Paas Aao from Mr.Natwarlal (1979)

I still remember I loved ‘Lakdi Ki kathi’ most in my childhood days.
Unlike bollywood I did find many songs in Marathi known as "Bala Geete" including most popular
"Mamachya Gaavala Javooya"
"Zuk Zuk Aagin Gadee"
"Naach Re Mora"