Sunday, January 29, 2006

Days of 'Rang De Basanti'



The fever of 'Rang De Basanti' started from the first day I watched tailor, and since then I have been waiting for the release. First, it was 20th Jan then finally moved to 26th Jan.
By the release, I could hum all the song, thou my imagination was wrong about actual picturisation.

It is very difficult to grasp everything about this movie in One Watch,
no wonder you will see repeating audience in the theater including myself.

My personal favorite scene was when DJ talks about the life within campus & life outside
campus to Sue. That was the hard hitting fact of Life.

This was the most blogged Hindi Movie and why not, everyone wanted express their feelings into writting. Since Friday every 30 min, some blogger was writing a review about this movie on Blog search.

For Now, I am eagerly waiting for the DVD release, as It will be a Movie to treasure for all time.