Wednesday, June 08, 2005

In search of better Web Hosting Service & Domain

I’ve been seriously thinking of buying my own domain name.
So that it would be easily accessible for others; also it looks professional.
If you have a professional domain name, then you can easily promote your web site
By advertising the name on your cars license number plate, visiting card.

Well, first I need to figure out what the domain name should I have?
That itself is a million dollar question !
My name sagar.com and sagar.net has already been taken.
Now I need to come up with such a name, the way Google, Yahoo & Apple came up.
Something like orange.com ... thou I like Oranges a lot.
It’s like naming your first born baby.

Following are the few Web Hosting services that showed up when I google’d them.
Your suggestions are appreciated.