Friday, June 29, 2007

R2I keyword !

Did you know that "R2I" keyword stands for "Return to India" ?
May be you don’t until now; unless you are really planning to return to India from living abroad.

In Last few months, I’ve given serious thinking on this topic of returning to India due to many factors and hence stumbled upon this keyword "R2I" after searching on web.

One of the very useful forum that encountered is "r2iclubforums"; where you can find detailed information about various topics from 'sharing a container' to 'school education' for your kids.

Its been sometime now I’ve been reading these posts randomly, whenever I get a chance. Also, Few experienced R2i’er have started blogging about their experiences, which are very interesting to read about and thus the introduction of this new tab on my iGoogle page.